Essential Microsoft Office Award
Our Essential Microsoft Office Award is one of our range of Mini-Diplomas.
This is Microsoft training that does exactly what it says on the tin - our Essential Microsoft Office Award is a mini-diploma that teaches you all the most popular and up-to-date Microsoft programs.
Unlike other Microsoft office courses, this concentrates your learning to cover a whole spectrum instead of concentrating on one small segment. Your productivity - and therefore your employability - will be greatly enhanced.
- Flexible training which fits around your commitments
- Support on hand from our friendly course advisors
- Get the skills in demand by employers
Get the Pitman Advantage™
If you are wanting to learn the most essential skills of commonly used Microsoft Office programs, this is the Award for you.
This award is the core to a wide range of Pitman Training Diplomas. On successful completion of each course, there is the opportunity to further enhance your learning, progressing to a range of accreditations including City and Guilds and ECDL Advanced.
Microsoft Office gives a consistent appearance across the all the documents you create so you can work easily between applications.
- Word gives you the skills to create professional documents.
- Excel teaches you to create better spreadsheets.
- PowerPoint enables you to be able to create professional-looking presentations with ease.
The guideline learning time for the Essential Book-Keeping Award is: -
- 80 hours flexi study or 4 weeks full-time*
*full-time is based on approx. 20-30 hours a week.
Kick your career up a gear. For full details and a free, friendly consultation with the experts, call Pitman Training today on 01937 519758.