Medical Receptionist Diploma
Working in the medical sector is interesting, challenging and rewarding. You will need to be super-efficient with top IT skills, but also possess discretion, patience and empathy. Our Medical Receptionist Diploma will teach you all the vital skills you need to be the welcoming and efficient face of a medical practice or department.
Having completed the Diploma you can be confident in applying for a rewarding and interesting role as a Medical Receptionist.
- Flexible training which fits around your commitments
- Support on hand from our friendly course advisors
- Get the skills in demand by employers
Get the Pitman Advantage™
A trusted level of expertise that will help get you the job you want.
The Medical Receptionist Diploma offers you the best of both worlds – all the skills you need to work in an office environment as a professional receptionist, plus specialist knowledge designed to help you thrive as a Medical Receptionist.
This Diploma covers a wide range of subjects from the latest Microsoft Office IT software programs, effective communications skills through to the specialised
Medical Secretary Introduction course giving you the essential skillset you’ll need to get that job.
Businesses throughout the UK recognise the Pitman Training name as a sign that you have been trained to the very highest level.
Specialist skills to work in the healthcare sector.
The Medical Receptionist Diploma consists of 8 Core Courses: -
- Computer Keyboard Skills
- Communication at Work
- Business Document Production
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- The Medical Secretary – An Introduction
- Professional Receptionist Seminar
You then also choose two additional elective courses to suit your requirements.
The guideline learning time for the Medical Receptionist Diploma is: -
- 150 hours flexi study or 5 weeks full-time*
* full-time is based on approximately 20-30 hours a week
Our Medical Receptionist Diploma has courses which can be accessed online, via our distance learning portal and courses which you will need to study in one of our centres.
This means that you have the flexibility to study our Medical Receptionist Diploma in different ways:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you’ve decided to go ahead, all you’ll need to do is contact your nearest Pitman Training centre that offers and supports our distance learning platform, and they will arrange for you to have an induction to show you around the system and talk you through how our online training works. After this, you can learn in your own time and at your own speed, but with the knowledge you have support at hand if required.
To find your nearest centre that offers and supports our Medical Receptionist Diploma, click here.
Kick your career up a gear. For full details and a free, friendly consultation with the experts, call Pitman Training today on 01937 519758.