Marketing is often a core management skill often in demand – particularly if you’re looking for promotion, additional responsibility or to broaden your opportunities.
Central to effective marketing is the ‘marketing mix’ – how you determine a marketing communications plan based on evidence and knowledge, which will improve effectiveness and return on investment.
This course will help you understand the different elements of the marketing mix as well as the key marketing principals of product, price, place and promotion.
The course lasts between 15-25 hours and is provided in an e-learning format so you can learn at home, at a pace to suit you. Every Pitman Training centre also has Course Advisors, so there is always additional support on hand should you feel it necessary.
• Flexible, self-paced learning via the internet
• Learn where and when you want
• No software to install
• Hints and tips to help solve real work problems
• Includes a specially designed ‘Progress file’ so you can record your learning activities and progress
• The opportunity to gain a prestigious Pitman Training Certificate
• Ample opportunity to complete the course – 6 months access
Through this course you will find out what the marketing mix is, and why it is important. Marketing tools of product, price, place and promotion are also explained.
This course is designed for
- Anyone who needs to improve their understanding of marketing
- Experienced individuals being given, or looking for, more responsibility
As the course is delivered online, you will need broadband internet access. You will need Microsoft Word 97 or above (or a word-processing program fully compatible with Word) on your computer.
The online course introduces and covers key ideas, including:
- The Role of Market Research.
- The Role of the Marketing Mix.
- Product Price Place Promotion.
- The 7 P’s.
- Career and work-focused learning.
- Specially designed learning activities help you put into practice the new habits and skills you have gained. They reinforce your learning and create a memorable course-style.
- Interactive ‘Quick Quizzes’ give you the chance to test your new-found knowledge.
- Learning bookmarks built into the system, so you can easily start again where you left off.
- Automatic progress tracking helps you see your progress, building up your motivation.
This course will take around 15 to 25 hours to complete depending on the study pattern set by you, the student.
This course can be studied online. This means, you have the flexibility to study our Marketing Mix course:
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.
Once you’re ready to go ahead, all you need to do is contact your nearest Pitman Training centre who will be able to talk you through the process and set you up on the online platform, and then you’ll be ready to study the Marketing Mix course at a time and place convenient to yourself.
To get in touch with your nearest centre that offers and supports our online Marketing courses click here.