All our seminars are available on different dates and at a variety of locations.
This one-day seminar is perfect for anyone who feels they or their staff need to obtain a greater understanding of the importance of providing exceptional customer care. During the seminar you will learn more about what customers expect and how best to handle customers if they are dissatisfied with the service they receive.
On completing the seminar you will be more aware of who your customers are and what they really want, therefore enabling you to handle different situations confidently and expertly.
You will be given a workbook with exercises and individual notes to ensure that the skills learnt on this course will be successfully applied and the knowledge consolidated.
Topics covered include;
- Who are your customers? What do your customers want?
- How to make customer care exceptional
- Manage customer expectations
- How good is good enough?
- Building a positive environment
- It's in the detail - things to think about
- Active listening is better listening
- Handling complaints
- Dealing with customer emotions
- Keeping calm and calming the upset customer
- Phrases likely to upset
- Getting the problem solved
- How to make improvements.
Contact us today for further details on this seminar.
Thanks for searching.
At present, we don't have a seminar scheduled on your selected subject. However, as our programme is constantly changing, there may well be one planned in the near future. We also offer a full range courses on many different subjects, which may suit your needs. Please call us to find out how we can help you get the skills you need.