All our seminars are available on different dates and at a variety of locations.
This one-day seminar is held at our five Pitman Training Centres in Scotland and is perfect for those who have report writing as an integral part of their job and need to learn the best way of writing and presenting a report.
Having completed the seminar, you will have the skills to;
- Understand the key principles of grammar, punctuation and spelling for use in a report
- Choose the correct style, tone and level of vocabulary
- Employ effective use of plain English
- Clearly define the purpose of the report
- Choose the message you wish to communicate
- Develop a report outline quickly and efficiently
- Use the appropriate report format
- Prepare the first draft
- The best way of revising your first draft.
Contact us today for further details on this seminar.
Thanks for searching.
At present, we don't have a seminar scheduled on your selected subject. However, as our programme is constantly changing, there may well be one planned in the near future. We also offer a full range courses on many different subjects, which may suit your needs. Please call us to find out how we can help you get the skills you need.