All our seminars are available on different dates and at a variety of locations.
This one-day seminar is held at our five Pitman Training Centres in Scotland and is designed to give you a positive approach to managing, resolving and, where appropriate, preventing conflict. You will acquire and practice established techniques for managing and resolving conflict in a variety of situations. By gaining insights into the interpersonal dynamics of conflict situations, you will be able to identify changes that could help to transform difficult relationships.
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, or anyone who struggles to consistently obtain positive outcomes from conflict situations will find this seminar extremely effective. It is equally useful for more experienced managers who would like to pick up new techniques for dealing with communication failure or personality clashes.
It would be beneficial if delegates were familiar with the principles of assertive communication. Subjects cover;
- Explanations of how conflict arises and escalates
- Opportunities to identify and practice the skills required for effective conflict management
- Identify your own preferred way of handling conflict situations
- Understand how conflict arises and escalates
- Understand strategies and skills for managing conflict
- Adopt a professional and appropriate style of behaviour when handling conflict situations
- Create an action plan for your own specific conflict situations.
Contact us today for further details on this seminar.
Thanks for searching.
At present, we don't have a seminar scheduled on your selected subject. However, as our programme is constantly changing, there may well be one planned in the near future. We also offer a full range courses on many different subjects, which may suit your needs. Please call us to find out how we can help you get the skills you need.