Supervision and Appraisal Seminar - Cardiff centre
All our seminars are available on different dates and at a variety of locations.
This seminar is available at our Cardiff centre and is designed for newly appointed Supervisors / Managers as well as those involved in conducting Appraisals.
You will learn the necessary skills to conduct both Supervision and Appraisal sessions with confidence.
There are no pre-requisites necessary for you to attend this course.
- Difference between Supervision and Appraisal
- Functions and objectives of Supervision and Appraisals
- Formal and Informal supervision – which to use and when
- Supervision and team building / development
- Structure and Boundaries
- Dealing with issues of power
- The importance of two way communication
- Dealing with the reluctant / unmotivated Supervisee
- Preparation required for Appraisal by both Appraisee and Appraiser
- Goal setting
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Importance of record keeping / documentation
- Build confidence to conduct Supervision and Appraisals of staff
- Understand how to develop a good and motivated workforce through this process
- Recognise the increased work effectiveness for individuals through better understanding of how to perform as a manager or supervisor in the workplace
Thanks for searching.
At present, we don't have a seminar scheduled on your selected subject. However, as our programme is constantly changing, there may well be one planned in the near future. We also offer a full range courses on many different subjects, which may suit your needs. Please call us to find out how we can help you get the skills you need.