Chairing Meetings | Shrewsbury and Telford centres only
All our seminars are available on different dates and at a variety of locations.
This one-day seminar held in our Shrewsbury or Telford centre is for Senior Managers or Directors who are responsible for chairing formal meetings. The focus of this seminar is to consider the role and responsibilities of a Chairperson, to review the skills needed to effectively perform the role of chair and to highlight and develop chairing skills to maximise the benefits of formal meetings and the potential of members.
Key topics include;
- Understanding personal working styles within a meeting context
- Recognising and developing the key attributes and skills required of a Chairperson
- Reviewing the structure of formal meetings
- Reviewing the types of meeting
- Developing personal communication skills to maximise the potential of members and deal with concerns and disagreements
- Considering various aspects of pre planning
- Developing team work within a formal membership group
- Reviewing decision making areas and different types of decision maker
- Understanding the differences between strategies and policies
Thanks for searching.
At present, we don't have a seminar scheduled on your selected subject. However, as our programme is constantly changing, there may well be one planned in the near future. We also offer a full range courses on many different subjects, which may suit your needs. Please call us to find out how we can help you get the skills you need.