Workplace Conflict Resolution Seminar - Cardiff centre
All our seminars are available on different dates and at a variety of locations.
This seminar is held at our Cardiff centre and is designed for anyone who wishes to improve their skills in understanding and managing situations of potential or actual work-place conflict.
You will learn to both recognise and manage workplace conflict.
There are no pre-requisites necessary for you to attend this seminar.
- Some definitions of conflict
- Sources and underlying factors of conflict
- The cost of conflict
- Why workplace conflict might exist
- Positive and negative aspects of conflict
- Levels, degrees and signs of conflict
- Conflict ‘games’ and personality types
- Recognising and dealing with team conflict
- Resolution of conflict – the four stages
- The role of mediation and arbitration
- Workplace bullying and harassment
- Help for the bullied and harassed
- Build confidence in understanding and dealing with conflict
- Understand the difference between assertive and aggressive approaches to conflict resolution
- Recognise the importance and role of negotiation in conflict resolution
Thanks for searching.
At present, we don't have a seminar scheduled on your selected subject. However, as our programme is constantly changing, there may well be one planned in the near future. We also offer a full range courses on many different subjects, which may suit your needs. Please call us to find out how we can help you get the skills you need.