Sales through Service - Shrewsbury centre only
All our seminars are available on different dates and at a variety of locations.
This one-day seminar held in our Shrewsbury centre is for employees who are involved in delivering front-line customer service and sales and/or sales referrals. The focus of this seminar is to help you understand the techniques for establishing interest in your organisation’s products and services and build personal confidence in your ability to approach customers with the aim of converting such interest into a sale or referral.
Key topics include;
- Understanding the importance of organisational image and its impact on customer loyalty
- Understanding the importance of delivering a great customer experience through meeting customers' needs
- Understanding the importance of sales accountabilities, including product knowledge
- Recognising features, advantages and benefits of your organisation's products
- Developing personal communication skills including the power of listening and asking questions
- Developing personal strategies for handling objections
- Considering the value of rapport in customer conversations
- Ensuring a positive mental attitude to sales
Thanks for searching.
At present, we don't have a seminar scheduled on your selected subject. However, as our programme is constantly changing, there may well be one planned in the near future. We also offer a full range courses on many different subjects, which may suit your needs. Please call us to find out how we can help you get the skills you need.