Train the Trainer
All our seminars are available on different dates and at a variety of locations.
This three-day seminar is held at our five Pitman Training Centres in Scotland and is suitable for both professional training consultants and those new to training who need to learn how to deliver excellent training in all situations. It is appropriate for anyone who may be called on to train individuals or groups in developing a new skill, behaviour or process. The course is suitable for both professional training consultants and those to whom it is an occasional activity.
The objectives of this seminar are to;
- Plan and deliver dynamic training experiences
- Help you assess training needs accurately
- Develop creative sessions which meet the needs of the delegates
- Develop powerful presentation technique
- Deal with tricky and difficult situations
- Assess different types of learning.
Techniques covered include how to;
- Create learning experiences that match needs
- Plan and build sessions that run on time
- Lead, facilitate, coach, teach, train and the benefit of these different methods
- Use NLP and Accelerated Learning Formats
- Create engaging exercises that are relevant and memorable
- Use the tools of the trade
- Overcome nervousness and deliver confident presentations
- Deal with difficult audiences
- Evaluate the course afterwards.
Contact us today for further details on this seminar.
Thanks for searching.
At present, we don't have a seminar scheduled on your selected subject. However, as our programme is constantly changing, there may well be one planned in the near future. We also offer a full range courses on many different subjects, which may suit your needs. Please call us to find out how we can help you get the skills you need.