Touch Type in Two Days with Pitman FastTrack at High Holborn
All our seminars are available on different dates and at a variety of locations.
The average two finger typist keys in at about 15 words a minute. A competent touch typist would easily achieve over 60 words a minute. Simple arithmetic tells you that someone keyboarding for an hour a day could save between 15 and 20 days (yes, days!) a year simply by increasing from 15 words to 30 words a minute.
This two-day seminar, held in our Pitman Training High Holborn centre, is for everyone who is frustrated by how long it takes to type an email, letter or report. If you believe that it takes too long to learn to type properly, then this course is for you.
Objectives of the seminar are to;
- Explain how Accelerated Learning works and how it has been used to teach you to touch type - fast
- Overcome your barriers to learning this essential skill
- Have you touch typing (i.e. not looking at the keyboard) all the letters of the alphabet within two days
- Build your speed to its maximum you can achieve within the time allowed
- Give you the strategies and the tools to further build your speed once you return to work.
You will learn;
- How to sit properly when typing to avoid RSI and back pain
- The correct fingers to use for each letter of the alphabet
- How to get rid of your existing bad habits
- The strategies needed to build your typing speed up
- How to practice once you return to your place of work and at home
- To type properly!
Contact us today for further details on this seminar.