All our seminars are available on different dates and at a variety of locations.
Held at our five Pitman Training Scotland centres, this one-day seminar is designed for people who need to collate documents with multiple contributors or publish optimised documents to a variety of mediums for a range of purposes.
It is not necessary for you to have prior experience of Adobe Acrobat.
During this seminar you will learn how to create, convert and share documents through the universal Acrobat PDF format to produce interactive, media rich and secure publications for print or Web.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Create PDF’s from other programs
- Review and distribute securely with a group of editors
- Edit text and graphical content
- Create interactive forms and documents
- Control output quality
- Publish optimised professional PDFs for multimedia, print and web
- Manage and archive catalogues of electronic media
Contact us today for further details on this seminar.
Thanks for searching.
At present, we don't have a seminar scheduled on your selected subject. However, as our programme is constantly changing, there may well be one planned in the near future. We also offer a full range courses on many different subjects, which may suit your needs. Please call us to find out how we can help you get the skills you need.