Dreamweaver 4.0 Advanced
All our seminars are available on different dates and at a variety of locations.
Held at our Pitman Training Centre in Exeter only, this one-day advanced seminar further develops your skills in using the Dreamweaver program. It will help you develop and update your skills on this exciting software.
Basic knowledge of the Dreamweaver 4.0 system is beneficial, as is completing the Dreamweaver 4.0 Introduction Seminar.
The seminar comprises the following lessons;
Lesson 1: Rollovers and navigation bars
Lesson 2: Libraries
Lesson 3: Defining head elements and managing keyboard shortcuts
Lesson 4: Style sheets
Lesson 5: Layers
Lesson 6: The history palette
Lesson 7: Browser targeting
Lesson 8: Coding tools
Having completed the program, you will be fully confident in your ability to;
- Create dynamic user-interface elements, including simple rollovers and complex navigation bars.
- Work with libraries to manage repeating site elements. Define keyword, description, and other meta tags in order to make your site visible to automatic search engine spiders.
- Create CSS styles to streamline text formatting within a page, and create external style sheets to allow formatting information to be used throughout a site.
- Create layers using a number of techniques, and manage the size, position, stacking order, and visibility of layers.
- Combine layers with behaviours to provide additional visual feedback for a viewer navigating a site.
- Work with the history palette to simplify repetitive tasks both within a single document and with other documents in a site.
- Target page content to specific browsers and versions.
- Use several different features included with Dreamweaver 4.0 to assist you in working with code.
Contact us today for further details on this seminar.
Thanks for searching.
At present, we don't have a seminar scheduled on your selected subject. However, as our programme is constantly changing, there may well be one planned in the near future. We also offer a full range courses on many different subjects, which may suit your needs. Please call us to find out how we can help you get the skills you need.