Dreamweaver 4.0 Introduction
All our seminars are available on different dates and at a variety of locations.
Held at our Pitman Training Centre in Exeter only, this one-day seminar provides an introduction to the Dreamweaver program. It is especially for people wishing to learn the basics of web design using Dreamweaver 4.0.
It explains the basic concepts about the Internet and the World Wide Web, and how to publish a site.
A basic understanding of a computer's operating system is required, such as how to launch an application, create and save files, and copy files from CDs and other media.
The seminar comprises the following lessons;
Lesson 1: Dreamweaver basics
Lesson 2: Creating a basic web page
Lesson 3: Designing a website
Lesson 4: Working with text
Lesson 5: Working with links
Lesson 6: Working with images
Lesson 7: Working with tables
Lesson 8: Building a site with frames
Lesson 9: Uploading a website
Having completed the program, you will be fully confident in your ability to;
- Navigate in the Dreamweaver work environment
- Create a basic web page by typing text and importing graphics
- Design a site from scratch, beginning with developing a site map, through final upload of the site to a Web server
- Import text into Dreamweaver pages using several methods
- Perform character and paragraph formatting on text, and define and apply HTML styles to speed up repetitive formatting
- Add links within a site, create anchors, and specify external links
- Create and format tables to assist in page design
- Use images as links and create image maps
- Build a frame-based site to assist the viewer in navigation
- Upload a site to a remote Web server
Contact us today for further details on this seminar.
Thanks for searching.
At present, we don't have a seminar scheduled on your selected subject. However, as our programme is constantly changing, there may well be one planned in the near future. We also offer a full range courses on many different subjects, which may suit your needs. Please call us to find out how we can help you get the skills you need.