HTML 4.0 Level 2
All our seminars are available on different dates and at a variety of locations.
Held at our Pitman Training Centre in Exeter only, this one-day seminar further develops your skills in using the HTML program. It is suitable for those with an introductory knowledge of HTML and wishing to progress to advanced level. Comprising eight lessons, the seminar covers;
Lesson 1: The New HTML
Lesson 2: Advanced Tables
Lesson 3: Graphics and Image Maps
Lesson 4: Creating Forms
Lesson 5: Creating Forms, Part 2
Lesson 7: Frames
Lesson 8: Introduction to Cascading Style Sheets
Key topics you will learn include;
- Creating well-formed code that conforms to the XHTML standard
- Modifying tables and creating nested tables
- Controlling the sizing, spacing, and alignment of images and how image maps work
- Creating Web forms with a variety of different controls
- Modifying form attributes to make forms more usable and navigable
- Creating framed pages
- Using style sheets (CSS) to design Web documents
In order to get the most out of this seminar, you will need either to have attended our HTML 4.0 Level 1 seminar or have experience in using a computer, knowledge of the Internet and HTML.
Contact us today for further details on this seminar.
Thanks for searching.
At present, we don't have a seminar scheduled on your selected subject. However, as our programme is constantly changing, there may well be one planned in the near future. We also offer a full range courses on many different subjects, which may suit your needs. Please call us to find out how we can help you get the skills you need.