Our Excel Expert level course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to use this popular spreadsheet programme to an advanced level. You can choose whether you'd like to study 2013 or 2010 and over a series of self-paced lessons you'll learn how to perform tasks such as conditional formatting, recording and running macros, working with pivot tables and using statistical functions.
We are proud of the help and support we have been able to provide our learners over the past 25 years, with many of our past students going directly into work and having a professional and fulfilling career. Our dedicated team includes a qualified Careers Advisor, an AAT level 4 tutor and an OCR and CILEX specialist. We also have IAB and City and guilds assessors. All in all, a team which can provide you with the skills you need to be successful in your chosen career path.
All Pitman Training Diplomas are recognised by local and national companies as evidence that you have the very best levels of training available. Furthermore; all Pitman Training Diplomas can include external qualifications from OCR, AAT, IAB, City and Guilds, AMSPAR or BCS as appropriate, to further enhance your CV and applications.
During your training, every student has the opportunity to work with our Careers advisor to generate a professional, industry specific CV, gain help with application forms and cover letters and find out how to work an interview to your best advantage. It is important to us that the effort you put into learning new skills is rewarded with the ability to complete with the very best candidates within your chosen career field.
Contact the centre direct and arrange to meet with our careers advisor to how we can support you.
Do you have your own company?
Find out how to make your team more productive and efficient through a number of dedicated and tailored business solutions which your staff can learn around the needs of your day to day business activities.
Why not give us a call? We can come to you and discuss the individual needs of your company and see how we can help your business.
Since sir Isaac Pitman opened his first training school, the Pitman Training name has been synonymous with delivering the highest levels of professional and supported training, and today his values remain at the forefront of everything we do.
- Employing the very highest standards of support staff to work with you.
- Providing you with the ability to learn at a pace that suits you, either in centre with us or by employing the latest technology to enable you to learn from home.
- Being here when you need us, with a centre which has extended opening hours and is open Saturday mornings, ensuring that course advisors are always on hand to assist you.
- Including industry recognised qualifications as well as obtaining the Pitman Training Diplomas, recognised by employers across the country. Including;
- Offering Free, impartial careers advice ensuring that you are fully prepared for the next step of your journey.
Furthermore EVERY Pitman Training Diploma student is entitled to become a member of the National Union of Students and receive the many great benefits a card holder enjoys.