Learn Microsoft Office at Pitman Training
Almost every business uses Microsoft Office programs in their day-to-day operations. They might use Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, or Word to aid work. Many will use the entire suite. As such, Microsoft training is essential for any office-based career. A good understanding of the software will help you to navigate all of your tasks.
Our Microsoft Office courses provide fundamental computer skills. Those who work in an office environment can improve their careers by boosting this skill set.
Explore our Microsoft Office Courses
Why choose Pitman Training for Microsoft Office courses?
- A Pitman Training Microsoft Office course is a mark of excellence for any employee. Our programs have a reputation for the highest quality of learning.
- Our range of Microsoft Office training covers everything from constructing professional presentations and formatting worksheets to navigating email systems.
- Looking to further enhance your skills and improve your employability? You can combine your Microsoft Office diploma with a related Pitman Training course. Microsoft Office training often pairs well with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word courses.
- You can find our Microsoft Office training centres across the UK. Plus, our courses run all year long. If that is not convenient, there is online Microsoft learning available, too. With online courses, you can learn Microsoft programs from the comfort of your home.
- At Pitman Training, you can master the entire Microsoft Office suite at your own pace. Whether full-time or part-time, you enjoy a flexible schedule that fits your timetable.
Careers That Utilise Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office is the most popular computer software available for business use. As such, administrative roles rely on a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office. This is especially true for admin jobs that involve managing data. Enrolling in Microsoft training courses in the UK can help you improve your skills and increase your employability.
- Beyond admin, anyone who uses computers regularly should consider this course. Learning about the latest Microsoft Office software will benefit you. In this age of technology, it is useful for many different tasks.
Microsoft Office Courses Available
Our Microsoft Office Training Courses are essential for anyone looking to develop their computer skills for the office. They are also a natural next step for anyone who has received a Pitman Training Office Skills Diploma.
We encourage beginners to join any of the individual Microsoft training courses. Those with an elementary understanding of the suite could quickly boost their skills. They can reach an ‘expert level’ with a combined Microsoft Office course certification.
Or, we offer hands-on workshops for learners who wish to refresh their understanding. Those who wish to learn the latest updates will also benefit from workshops. These one-day seminars are designed to suit various skill levels. Also, they offer an invaluable ‘deep dive’ into the entire suite of MS programs.
Whichever Microsoft training you choose, online or in-centre, we will support you. Our experienced course advisors are with you every step of the way. Contact us for a free, friendly career consultation with the training experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a tutor-led training seminar a better way for you to learn?
Absolutely, tutor-led seminars, commonly known as instructor-led training sessions, offer an engaging and interactive approach to learning. Led by seasoned professionals, these sessions ensure a deeper understanding of the subject matter, providing immediate feedback and personalized attention. Whether it’s employee training or corporate skill development, these instructor-led sessions encourage direct interaction, fostering an environment conducive to active learning. At Pitman Training, our extensive collection of tutor-led training videos combines the flexibility of online learning with the live guidance of expert instructors.
Are the courses approved?
Yes our courses are accredited by awarding bodies and accepted by all employers.
When do the courses start?
We have monthly intakes for every course, please enquire to find out more.
I work nights, can I study part-time?
Yes, we recommend all our students allocate 8 to 10 hours per week. All our courses take up to 3 months to complete and our diplomas take up to 1 year.
Who will train me?
Some of our certifications are studied online using our interactive platform and some of our diplomas are conducted via online seminars.
Do I study online or at a training centre?
We offer a blended learning approach. Our courses and diplomas can be studied remotely from the comfort of your own home. You also have the option to also study in our centers if you prefer face-to-face learning.
If I fail an exam?
One re-sit is provided for our courses. However, we have a very high pass rates in completing the assessments.
Can I pay back over a period of time?
Yes, we offer various payment plans up to 36 months to help split the cost over a manageable period of time.
What is the cost?
Our costs vary for our courses and diplomas and start from as little as £20 per month over a 36-month payment plan period. Fill in the form to find out more.
Wherever possible our training is tailored to your needs. The cost of our training programmes depend on the course(s) you choose and varies according to duration and breadth. Rest assured we have a number of payment options available to ensure the cost of training is affordable and can be worked alongside your other financial commitments. Common ways people fund their training include: –
- Flexible payment plans to help you spread the cost* available at many of our centres;
- You could opt to pay upfront.
Requesting funding from your employers needn’t be a daunting task. Many employers support and encourage their employees with their professional development and consider it a worthwhile investment to fund any training required.
What we can help with:
- Providing a comprehensive training programme outlining learning outcomes
- Tailored personnel letters
- Communication with finance departments to arrange payment options (upfront or payment plan*).
Funding & Grants:
There may be the opportunity to apply for funded grants that can help towards the cost of training. These include the Skills Development Scotland ITAs and the ReAct programme in Wales. All schemes will have different terms and conditions that will need to be met in order to qualify for a grant and these are managed by each individual centre.
We’d recommend you speak to a Course Advisor in your local centre to find out whether they are registered to offer any such schemes and discuss your requirements further.
* Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to a Course Advisor for full information on the options available to you.
A great diploma that can help open the doors to a variety of careers thanks to its unique tailor-made set up. You could work towards any number of office administration type careers in roles such as Medical Secretary, Legal Secretary, PA, EA or Office Manager. Alternatively, you could utilise the skills gained to kick-start a rewarding career in an accounting role with positions such as Bookkeeper, Accounts Assistant or Finance Assistant.