This two-day seminar is run at our Pitman Training Centres in Edinburgh and Glasgow. This seminar is perfect for Project Managers or those working withing a team who frequently handle projects and would like to learn the project management process from start, through running a project, to closing down and reviewing the outcomes. The seminar is suitable for individuals new to a project management role or in a project team who need an understanding of project management concepts.
- Project start-up and evaluation of project options; the business case for projects
- Establishing clear terms of reference
- Overview of project management skills
- Project organisation and communications
- Planning skills
- Risk management
- Running the project – managing and tracking progress
- Project close down and review.
Even if we don’t have any dates showing below, contact any of our Scotland based training centres to find out when they might be running the next session!