On top of which, this highly engaging course will teach you website implementation, authoring and scripting, content creation and web management.
On completion of this course, you will receive a Pitman Training Course Completion certificate*.
• The flexibility and value of a self-study course designed to enable you to work at your own pace
• The opportunity to gain the widely recognised Pitman Training Certificate
• The opportunity to gain certification which is recognised by industry computing manufacturers and organisations
* Please note that Vendor specific exams may need to be organised separately.
This course has been designed for those wishing to pursue a career as a web designer/front-end developer.
Prior to starting this course you will need some understanding of web design.
There are three sessions within this course:
Session 1: Introduction, Understanding Code Structure, Variables and Identifiers, Working with Functions.
This course will take around 28 hours to complete.
- In centre, with our friendly course advisors available for support and guidance as and when you need it.
- At home or from work – with support via email or telephone during working hours.
- On a blended mix – in-centre for the modules you need help with, at home or from work for those you are gliding through.