Pitman Training Edinburgh
Welcome to Pitman Training Edinburgh.
Together with the Pitman Training centres in Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dumfries and Forres (Moray) we provide a comprehensive service to our clients in Scotland.
We have three main focuses in Edinburgh and through most of Scotland:
- Individuals who are looking to improve their employment prospects in the office environment
- Organisations looking to promote and develop their staff
- Technical IT training for those wishing to enter this exciting market or gain technical qualifications.
So whether you are a private individual or large corporate body Pitman Training are here to help you unlock your potential. The solution to your problems can be found with Pitman Training. Look at the selection we can offer you:
- Career solutions for you with our National Diploma Programme
- Attend 'when you like' with our flexible IT and office skills training
- Tutor led seminars tailored to your requirements
- Personal and management development seminars to assist you on the way
- Centre-based learning, online learning, distance learning or home study
- Basic office IT to technical IT learning options
We offer a great deal of flexibility in how you can achieve your aims so whatever your needs are please either complete the on-line enquiry form or call us directly.
Our course advisors will be glad to consult with you over your requirements.
£200 towards the cost of training via Individual Learning Accounts
(ILA Scotland) funding enables individuals to receive £200 towards the cost of training. For more information and to check eligibility, please contact Pitman Training Edinburgh.
Win a laptop!
We encourage all our students to enter Pitman Training Scotland’s annual competition to win a great new laptop.
News and Events
Skills Development Scotland announce flexible training opportunities
Funding for business in Scotland with fewer than 50 employees is now available. This funding allows 50% funding up to £500 for 10 staff so potentially £5,000 worth of funding for training. For full details of this and how to apply contact Pitman Training Edinburgh today.
Training funding available NOW in Scotland
Individual Learning Accounts (ILA Scotland) are available every year for people living in Scotland. This could give you the chance to receive £200 or £500 funding towards the costs of training. For full details and how to apply contact Pitman Training Edinburgh today.
If you are interested in Seminars for yourself or your staff then please contact us on 0131 278 0138 to find out more and to discuss how we can tailor these to your needs.