Sage 50 Accounts will equip you with the skills you need to get a good job in an accounts department, or to work for yourself by offering accounting administration services to local firms.
Pitman Training Hounslow is run by a vastly experienced and dedicated team, and is headed up by Sonia Rani & Yogesh Gahlawat.
Sonia Rani is having a master’s degree in Nutrition and is working as the centre head in the Pitman Training Hounslow. Having a vast experience in the field of Administration and education, she supports the students to attain the goals with which they start the training at Pitman Training Hounslow.
The team of Yogesh and Sonia is having a very close relation with the local corporate market and the local businesses which support the students in getting them placed in the jobs, once they have completed the courses with the centre. The Pitman Training Hounslow centre boost with the 99% job satisfaction records till now with the students.
They are successful in advising students on CV writing, interview techniques and all other areas in which students need to focus on to get their preferred job. Yogesh and Sonia have an extensive list of contacts with employers and agencies knows what potential employers are looking for when candidates apply for PA, Secretarial, IT or Admin jobs.
Since 1837 Pitman training has been training the nation helping people learn valuable skills for work. We have an unrivalled reputation and offer a unique, flexible way to study that can work around your commitments.
If you’re looking for a career change we can give advice on the best course(s) to choose – we can also get you started on your training straight away. Also with our flexible options you can study at from the comfort of your own place or in our friendly training centre .You can choose your own timing for training suits you within our training centre and you will be helped by our experienced tutors whenever you require any assistance. The atmosphere within our centres is very friendly and relaxed.
Pitman Training Hounslow is an approved centre for a number of key organisations and awarding bodies which is in addition to their national accreditations and links and can offer industry recognised exams with the following awarding bodies:
- City and Guilds - AMSPAR exams
- Oxford Cambridge and RSA Examinations Board (OCR) – Various exams
- The International Association of Bookkeepers (IAB) –Book-keeping and Sage exams
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) – Accounting and Book-keeping exams
- The Chartered Institute for IT (BCS) – ECDL - v5 exams and courses
- British Institute of Inn-keeping Awarding Body (BIIAB) - APLH (Personal Licensing) exams
- Fire Door Inspection Scheme (FDI) – e-assessments for Guild of Architectural Ironmongers (GAI)
- Lift and Escalator Industry Association(LEIA) – LEIA exams