Wherever possible our training is tailored to your needs. The cost of our training programmes depend on the course(s) you choose and varies according to duration and breadth. Rest assured we have a number of payment options available to ensure the cost of training is affordable and can be worked alongside your other financial commitments. Common ways people fund their training include: –
- Flexible payment plans to help you spread the cost* available at many of our centres;
- You could opt to pay upfront.
Requesting funding from your employers needn’t be a daunting task. Many employers support and encourage their employees with their professional development and consider it a worthwhile investment to fund any training required.
What we can help with:
- Providing a comprehensive training programme outlining learning outcomes
- Tailored personnel letters
- Communication with finance departments to arrange payment options (upfront or payment plan*).
Funding & Grants:
There may be the opportunity to apply for funded grants that can help towards the cost of training. These include the Skills Development Scotland ITAs and the ReAct programme in Wales. All schemes will have different terms and conditions that will need to be met in order to qualify for a grant and these are managed by each individual centre.
We’d recommend you speak to a Course Advisor in your local centre to find out whether they are registered to offer any such schemes and discuss your requirements further.
* Terms and Conditions apply. Speak to a Course Advisor for full information on the options available to you.