Our Network Support Engineer diploma is ideal if you’re looking for a position in network or system administration within an organisation’s IT department. Upon completion of the diploma, you will be well positioned to gain several CompTIA certifications.
Get Highly Valued It Skills That Are In Demand
Network support engineers install, manage, and troubleshoot computer networks. They play an important role in maintaining an organisation’s networks. They help keep the network safe and secure, through both hardware configuration and end-user training. They often work under the supervision of systems administrators.
Network support engineers typically do some or all of the following:
- Back up network data
- Configure security settings or access permissions for authorised users
- Troubleshoot the network to identify connectivity issues and use diagnostic testing software and equipment
- Document network support activities
- Configure wide area network (WAN) or local area network (LAN) routers and other related equipment
- Install network software, such as security or firewall software
- Provide end-user support in person and remotely
The role of Network Support Engineer is vital within any organisation. With this diploma, you’ll be able to start your career in IT, and your skills will be in demand.