Microsoft Excel is the world’s most popular spreadsheet program. This course is suitable for beginner to intermediate level. Over 10 self-paced lessons you'll learn how to format your spreadsheet to best display your information, handle simple and complex formulas, insert charts, learn how to insert functions such as IFERROR and much much more.
At Pitman Training Bristol we understand that each student is unique, and so we place a huge emphasis on ensuring that you undertake the right course for you as an individual, or for your company or staff. We will work with you to discover which course suits your specific needs and help you to achieve your potential. Our training courses and diplomas will give you the skills and confidence to boost your career or to help make you or your team more effective in their current roles.
We offer Industry recognised exams for, IAB, OCR, City and Guilds and many more including our newly launched Awards and Diploma which have been endorsed by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT).
At Pitman Training Bristol we also work in partnership with AB Careers. Every Diploma student has the opportunity to work with a professional Job and Careers Coach. Alongside them we will work with you to provide specialist support in CV writing and application form completion, along with mock interviews and interview technique sessions. We pride ourselves in giving you the complete careers experience, so that not only do you have the skills employers are looking for, but you are completely prepared in the job market with a sparkling CV and guidance on how to impress at interview and achieve the job of your dreams.
Come and meet our professional team of advisors for a chat and see how we can help you.
If you are a business looking to expand or improve the skills of your staff, we have many years of experience of providing an exemplary service in this field. Pitman Training Bristol has helped countless businesses get the maximum from their staff with our tailor made training modules, designed to ensure that your needs as an employer are met. With our fully flexible training programmes, your employees can work around your requirements to ensure that your business needs are not disrupted whilst also improving the performance of your staff members.
Why not give us a call, or simply pop in for a cup of coffee and a chat to see how we can help your business.
As the market leader in the training industry there are many benefits to undertaking your training here at Pitman Training Bristol. These include;
- Friendly, professional course advisors and support staff to ensure you get the most from your learning experience.
- The advantage of our “blended learning” programme ensuring complete flexibility for you to study from home as well as in the Centre. Our revolutionary training system combines audio based study with the most comprehensive workbooks on the market, and is self-paced meaning that you study when you want to, where you want to.
- Our centre has extended opening hours and is open Saturday morning ensuring that course advisors are always on hand to assist you. You also have the added option of working from home, and our advisors are trained to give you the same level of support there as if you were in the centre. It’s entirely up to you.
- The chance to take an industry recognised exam/qualification as well as obtaining the Pitman Training Diplomas, recognised by employers across the country. These include; AAT, City & Guilds (AMSPAR), IAB, OCR, BCS
- Access to our Job Coach and Careers Consultancy service ensuring that you are fully prepared as you go and get that dream job.
If you are a business looking to increase the performance of your staff you can use our blended learning system to increase the potential of your business by upgrading or improving the skills of your staff whilst ensuring that your everyday business requirements are not disrupted.
If you are interested in Seminars for yourself or your staff then please contact us on 0117 905 9439 to find out more and to discuss how we can tailor these to your needs.
On top of world-class training, we also offer career support and guidance:
- CV clinics
- One-to-one career advice sessions
- Interview tips
- Up to date local vacancy information
- Support from an experienced careers consultant