This is the professionally-written route to gaining your ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) qualifications - an ECDL course split into modules to give you the options you need to suit your qualification needs and future career plans.
About Our Centre
Our centre is located in the heart of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, close to Monument metro station, several public car parks, and the main railway station. It is very easy to find us; our training centre is in the main shopping and restaurant area of Newcastle.
We specialise in training designed to help people get good jobs in the north east. We have great relationships with local employers and recruitment agencies, which means we really understand what’s needed locally
We offer the latest facilities to support our students with their training. With more than 20 computer stations, a dedicated exam room for peace and quiet when you need to concentrate most, and our expert staff on hand to support and guide you, you will find training with us an enjoyable and fulfilling experience.
All of our staff are highly competent with Microsoft Office and OCR. We also have a fully trained staff member in Pitman Training accounting courses who can dedicate time to help with any queries around our Bookkeeping, Sage and Payroll courses.
If you live outside of Newcastle and the surrounding areas and would find it difficult to get in to study at our centre, you could choose to study online via distance learning..
There are many reasons why you should train with Pitman Training Newcastle:
- Flexibility – Study daytimes, evenings, weekends or a combination to fit in with your day to day lifestyle. There are no set class times therefore you will never miss a lesson!
- Learn at your own pace – Confused by something? Rewind and listen again. Our unique training method allows you to re-visit a topic so that you are confident before moving on to the next lesson.
- Need to revise before your exam? Complete a mock exam, go to a chapter in your book and work through it again.
- In a hurry to gain new qualifications? Study full time, Tuesday – Saturday to complete your course quickly.
- Start at any time – no need to wait until the beginning of next term, start tomorrow if you wish!
- Highly qualified, helpful and friendly staff on site to assist you with any problems you may come across.
- We offer nationally recognised qualifications from BCS, City and Guilds, AAT and OCR.