It will help you:
- Learn the basics of grammar, spelling and punctuation as they apply to business letters
- Develop the skills necessary to write letters that get results
- Develop the ability to create clear, concise and targeted business documents for effective impact
- Express yourself persuasively using plain English and the right tone
- Develop accuracy, brevity and clarity and ensure that the right tone and style is adopted when writing business letters
- Ensure the ‘look’ of the letter is right
- Plan and sequence a letter effectively
- Produce your first draft quickly
- Develop the skills needed to write letters in response to complaints and learn how to write letters for results.
You will get a Workbook with exercises and individual notes to ensure that the skills learnt on this course will be successfully applied in the workplace.