In just 25 hours speeds of 20-40+ words per minute are perfectly achievable, even if you have little prior experience. Comprising 10 lessons, you’ll also receive guidance on ergonomics, technique and accuracy.
Our Ipswich training centre, which is located on the corner of Northgate Street and Great Colman Street, offers a relaxed learning environment. There are a variety of styles and spaces to suit how you work. We’re open throughout the week, evenings and at the weekend to fit with your work and lifestyle commitments.
The training team in our Ipswich centre are highly experienced at helping people across Suffolk to achieve their career goals.
Local companies like what we do and often hire candidates directly from our training courses, placing people like you in pole position when it comes to finding work.
Alongside your studies, we’ll help you develop your CV, focus on where to look for work and hone your interview skills – so that whether you’re at the start of your career, moving up or changing direction we can help you make the right career choices.
Our Ipswich training centre offers high quality training facilities from our town centre location as well as a ready supply of tea, coffee and biscuits to help you keep focused while you learn.
We’d love to meet you and learn more about what you want from your career. Call us on 01473 206641 or pop in and see what we can do for your career.
Train with us at Pitman Training Ipswich and we will ensure that you have a completely flexible learning programme which is fully supported and totally personalised to your individual requirements.
There are many benefits to training with us at Pitman Training Ipswich.
- Your learning journey will be delivered by one of the UK’s leading training brands.
- Our Courses and Diploma programmes are recognised by employers in Ipswich, across Suffolk, Norfolk and nationwide.
- You will be fully supported by our friendly, professional team of tutors and course advisors who will make sure that you achieve the maximum from your learning experience.
- You have total flexibility and complete control over how and when you choose to fit your training around your existing commitments. Your study will be delivered via our unique, collaborative system of audio study and comprehensive workbooks. This combination of learning techniques has been proven to provide the optimum study results.
- Once you have successfully completed your training, you will receive a much coveted Pitman course certificate or diploma and, dependent on the subject matter studied, may also have the opportunity to sit an industry recognised exam. These currently include:-
- City & Guilds (AMSPAR)
We are completely geared towards and dedicated to helping you fulfil your career ambition.
Looking to train your staff?
If you run a business in the Ipswich area, and have a requirement to either expand or improve your staff’s skillset, then we will be able to assist you.
We have many years of experience providing a completely tailored service for business requirements. Using the same fully flexible and supported training programmes, your employees can train with us whilst also being able to fit their learning around your existing business requirements. This will ensure that there is no disruption to your business whilst also enabling the improvement of performance and efficiency of your workforce.
The Pitman Training courses and diplomas have also been approved for Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points which will help your staff to complete their required annual CPD points requirement.